Why Choose Doggie Daycare Center?
Doggie Daycare Center provides supervised play and socialization in a safe 6,000 square foot indoor and outdoor play environment.
Our indoor area is equipped with a special rubberized floor which allows for a more sanitary environment and is better for the dogs.
Your dog can expect a day rich with exercise and attention, filled with interaction and play with dogs of all ages, breeds and sizes.
Dogs are supervised closely, good behavior and manners between the dogs are encouraged, and the environment in which the dogs interact
is always highly controlled and managed. We maintain a high employee to dog ratio.
We can also provide for your dog's special needs such as medication and dietary demands.
Plus, we have a small dog/puppy nursery area to cater to your little one.
- A full day of exercise and play
- Attention from a caring staff
- Interaction with other dogs to build positive social behavior and increase social skills
- Increased confidence and agility
- Stress relief and alleviation of boredom by playing with other dogs
- Good behavior and manners are promoted
- Peace of mind that your dog is safe and happy while you are at work
- No guilt leaving your dog in the evening while you go out as s/he will be exhausted from a full day of play at
Doggie Daycare Center
Activities for Your Dog:
- -Supervised Indoor/Outdoor Group Play
- -Individual Play with Staff
- -Practice of Known Commands
- -Individually Chosen Nap Time-Your dog sleeps when s/he is tired. We do not crate during the day.
- -Socialization with Other Dogs
- -Love and Attention